Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello, It's Me!

I'm a bit new to this blogging thing... I hope you can find something here that interests you.

Things that interest me?  Music, of all kinds. I have a special interest in Texas Country and music from the 70s.  i love live shows and go to a lot of them. I've always been a sucker for a good boy band. I am also a singer myself.

Clothes and fashion!  I am a member of several subscription services and will do some reviews here. If you are interested in joining be sure to click my links!

Growing up, penpalling was a big hobby of mine, and I am trying to get back into it! 

Road Tripping and other travel is also a big hobby of mine.  

I will be talking about these things as I go, and also about anything else I can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment